Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from our hearts to yours!


 
A gift for newly wedded couple's first Christmas together.

Our Christmas tree mouse. One of the three babies I shared in a memory.

An ornament received last year from a good friend.
Happy Birthday baby Jesus!

A Christmas gift from the girls for their Mama
The sewing basket I put together for my beautiful Grand daughter.
A vintage sewing can for another beautiful Grand daughter.
Look at what I placed inside.
The items in the vintage sewing can I put together are very similar to the sewing basket.
Here is an array of fun doll house furniture I discovered at a thrift store this summer. The clothes dryer spins..the angel on the table twirls...and more. These items will help furnish the  fantastic 'huge' doll house on wheels built with much love from a grand pa.
The doll house furniture sacked up to spread the Christmas fun!


Countdown to Christmas matchbox swap by http://www.aswapforallseasons.blogspot.com/ one of my Christmas joys this year! 


Rockin' Reindeer for one of my friends who loves sharing fun.

Christmas tree in the Little Ladies Playroom.

Mocha...our grand dog ready to play with the Grand kids!

Hip Hip Hooray! It fit 'very tightly' in the box and was received about 1 week before Christmas. The little dress with tea pots & matching head band...the cutest for the new baby!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like a lot of fun. Sorry I missed out. Missing you!

    ReplyDelete