Monday, December 20, 2010

#20 Countdown to Christmas matchbox swap - today little treasure is from Kathy M.


Visit http://www.aswapforallseasons.blogspot.com/ and see the links...to view a bunch more matchboxes!

#20 matchbox was created Kathy M. Kathy, your matchbox is truly one of my 25 favorites! I really like vintage touches 'everywhere'. The old time Santa in bottle cap and the clothe ornament w/hanger are cute. Thank you very much Kathy. I will treasure your matchbox for many years to come. The second photo is backside of her matchbox...a cute tin stocking  and the hanger with a glass bead too...so nice.

 A memory to share today December 20, 2010 ~  Many years ago one of our daughter 's best friends Mandy visiting asked if we could take her young brothers sledding with us about a mile east of our farm house (a perfect place to sled). Of course we said sure. Kansas just had a very heavy snowfall the night before. I remember how very cold it was and the snowballs of fun we all had that afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty vintage matchbox...I was lucky enough to receive one from Kathy too. I love your snowball memory!

    ReplyDelete