Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meet Patty Cake...she has a note for someone...




This little statue is 'Patty Cake'. She has inspired me to share with you the 'weekly' notes I write (snail mail) to encourage, inspire or simply remind someone how special they are in our world. I'll share with you too...when I find something special to bless someone else with.

Today I was able to bless someone with a ham and that person really appreciated the surprise.
The ham was 1/2 price and even spiraled...God is so good!

"Kind words like smiles change things. They say 'I accept you and I care about you'. We all know how crucial it is to be accepted and wanted. How sad that so many people are lonely. Maybe you and I can make a little difference ...one note at a time". Patty

1 comment:

  1. Patty! I love this!
    Occasionally you will read a blog that asks you to send words of encouragement to someone who is going through a rough time for one reason or another. Usually that person is incredibly surprised at the outpouring from everyone in blogland. It's been pretty awesome.
    I love that you found a ham 1/2 price. How cool is that?
    And you now have a PICTURE of you! YAY! It is so nice to put a face to the words.
    Have a wonderful weekend! karen

    ReplyDelete