Saturday, August 19, 2017

Dec. 2015...I believed my dream that this place could become 'Something More'

Quite a serene forest of trees to the north.


Inside the Chapel Barn. It was so dark. Not anymore!
Wow. It's pretty evident that I am a little visionary as I saw 'Something much more'. That is one of the biggest blessings from God. 
Like 'sea glass' thrown away and with 'new' eyes...we see how God can re-purpose what many call insignificant into a masterpiece.


Jeppers! I was surprised that Darian didn't run when he saw Grandmama's project!
An early photo of the northwest corner of Chapel Barn. before the roof was torn off by Kansas winds Darian (our wonderful grandson) did a fantastic job patching it up for now. 

The wooden crate was re purposed into the rabbit hutch. Turned out pretty well! Painted...painted and painted. There was a big hole in the northeast corner. I mixed up & added 80 lb bag of Quick-Crete. I still to this day, do not know how I managed to unload the bags by myself 'where I needed them' at the Chapel Barn.

One of the shows I watch about 'homestead survival', one really amazing person on the show said 'My job resume are my hands'. I get that...

No comments:

Post a Comment