Monday, January 26, 2015

January Mini Cloth Sampler from Debbie arrived! Yippee!

 What wonderful mail received on Sunday! Thank you Debbie!! I was out of town over the weekend and worried about our unstable mailbox...plan to work on or replace it soon. The visit was really good...went to spend time with my sister Mary who has been ill.
The January Mini Cloth Banner you created for me arrived safely and I love it! The little shell shaped buttons are so sweet and the heart trim....it's so pretty.
Red is the color of January birthstone right?
It has been intriguing...every time I look, I discover something simply the sweetest!
The backside photo is as delightful as the front! A double sided banner. There are even little wooden hearts on the petite clothes pins. Precious.
 Debbie...Debbie...darling Debbie....she couldn't help add a little something extra and I'm thinking...maybe the ribbon notion may take part in hanging my banner. Maybe I'll wear it in my hair for St. Valentine's day. Really? Really. After all 'girls just want to have fun...all ages'.
How did Debbie know that I'm a 'heart' lover? Most favorite 'The Sacred Heart of Jesus'. I love all hearts and think about God's love...every time I see a heart whether it's a heart shaped cloud, hearts stitched or printed on fabric or paper...etc...



 Sunday was a double blessing day as I received Debbie's mini cloth banner gift and a beautiful thank you card/note from my new friend Elizabeth. The messages on the paper arts that Elizabeth enclosed in her letter, provide inspiration I need. Thank you both very much!
Friends, you make my heart smile! 
Heart felt thanks!
Happy stitching everyone and remember a stitch in time saves nine. Gosh I remember reading that cliche years ago when I was a young mother. Learned there is truth within the words.
Patty in Oz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty,
    I'm participating in the mini sampler swap too and have come over from Debbie's blog. Your sampler from Debbie is so charming, so very sweet. And I adore the one you made for Elizabeth, so darling. (Mine is up on my current blog post - although the blog title doesn't refer to it).
    Isn't this a fun swap?! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty...
    I'm so happy you like your little banner. I had fun creating it just for you.

    ReplyDelete