Monday, February 16, 2015

February Mini Cloth Sampler from Elizabeth arrived! Yippee 2!

Pictured above is the mini cloth sampler from Elizabeth, my new swapper friend Elizabeth. Isn't the sampler the sweetest?
Things are coming up roses in our farm mailbox in February!
Oh my....just look at the notions she tucked in for a surprise. If you are participating in the 2015 Mini Cloth Sampler swap...you may receive some of them stitched into a banner if you are  the person who I mail to.

An artist can never have too many heart shaped buttons, ribbon and lace. She even tucked me in 'chocolate tea'...what a treat as I don't even know where to find it.
Thank you so much Elizabeth Q.!! It is a blessing getting to know you better and better.

Hugs!
Patty in Oz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty,
    I am so happy you liked the mini quilt I made for you.
    I am looking forward to seeing what you create out of the goodies.
    Thank you for your friendship.
    xxoo
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty.
    I wrote a post for you today.:)
    xxoo
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete